How we can help
We understand how important it is for our clients to live independently and our range of support services for adults and older people are designed to deliver this. The following provides an outline of the services that we can offer, however we treat each client individually and as such will work with you to tailor a programme to meet your own needs.
- Shopping Services
- Domestic Tasks, cleaning and laundry
- Personal Support services (including personal hygiene, bathing etc)
- Meal Management (preparation and ordering)
- Home from Hospital Service
- Medication Management
- Support Services (sitting service and night support)
- Accompanied Visits (Doctor, Hospital, Social Outings)
In addition to caring for elderly clients, we also cater for the needs of adults with physical disabilities, mental health and terminal illnesses as well as temporary care during recovery periods. All DoCare staff are trained to support you and your family, working alongside health professionals in order to best provide an effective care programme.
To discuss your requirements, please call 0333 700 0333 and we will be happy to talk to you and arrange a complimentary consultation.